Our Expertise – With over 60 years of experience in the HVACR industry, Ruyle has developed a long-standing reputation of superior quality in Illinois. The difference in quality stems from the dependability of our workers: We boast the best technicians in the business. Instead of employing subcontractors, Ruyle sends trustworthy, highly knowledgeable staff members who are committed to the vision of this company and are directly accountable for the service provided to our valued customers.
Ruyle Mechanical Services Inc. specializes in the following divisions:
- Professional Energy Services
- Building Automation
- Sheet Metal
- Control Calibration
Record of Distinction – Any company can claim to have outstanding service, but far fewer businesses can back up the assertion. At Ruyle, we do not hide our record. On the contrary, we take pride in it.
Ruyle Mechanical Services Inc. has earned both the STAR and HVAC GreenSTAR designations from the Mechanical Service Contractors Association (MSCA). Only one percent of all HVAC contractors in America can claim the latter exclusive designation. This proves Ruyle’s commitment to commitment to environmentally responsible energy solutions and excellence at every service level.
- Ruyle’s ongoing safety training program and inventory program
- Certification in Green Awareness
- Remarkable customer service
- Qualified service technicians who have passed the UA star HVACR Mastery exam, the UA Star Commercial Refrigeration exam & the BPI Building Analyst exams
- Additional staff credentials—LEED AP credentials, LEED GA credentials and the UA Energy Auditor certification
Contact Ruyle Today – If you are interested in an energy consultation from one of the leading mechanical service providers of sustainable solutions in Illinois, contact Ruyle today! Our company excels in developing and implementing innovative solutions that create healthy indoor work environments.